I wanted to make sure that you didn't miss out on all of the content I created. That's why I wrote this post to share with you some of my most popular articles and podcasts from this year.
I hope you enjoy this content and have an awesome 2017.
Here are the top 10 articles for this year.
- BAS Expert shares his 13 tips for optimizing systems
- How to Evaluate Building Automation Systems
- Guess who Just Hacked a Building Automation System?
- Learn Series: PID Loops Overview
- Learn Series: How to Tune a PID Loop
- The Ultimate Guide to Tridium N4
- 6 things you might not know about IP Addresses
- Systems Integration 101: Overview
- Learn Series: BAS Inputs, what you Really Need to Know
- Expert shows 3 ways to improve your Chiller performance right now!
Here are the top 10 podcast episodes for this year.
- BAM Episode 017: The How, What and Why of PID Loops
- BAM 02: A Deep Dive into Optimizing Your Building Automation System
- BAM 01: Introduction | What to Expect | Trends
- BAM 039: A deep dive into upgrading a building automation system
- BAM 04: Everything You Need to Know About IP Addresses
- BAM Episode 018: Learn How to Tune PID Loops
- BAM Episode 015: Smart Building Technologies with Joe Aamidor
- BAM Episode 011: An Overview of IoT- Internet of Things
- BAM 03: Exploring the Concept of Access and Privilege with Arun Kothanath
- BAM 038: Creston, Niagara 4, Networks, and BACnet
And by the way,
If you haven't heard.
My book Building Automation Systems A to Z is out and the feedback has been great!
Folks are emailing me to tell me that my new book is helping them understand BAS concepts they've struggled with for years.
They are also telling me that they are able to use the processes I teach in the book to implement their projects, execute their upgrades, and to take their interactions with their customers to the next level.
If you'd like to learn the fundamentals of Building Automation Systems, then I encourage you to check out my new book, Building Automation Systems A to Z.
I've put a special package together for folks who order from my site. The package includes:
- A physical copy of the book
- A fully narrated audiobook for all of that windshield time we BAS folks have
- Multiple step-by-step processes to help you implement and execute building automation systems projects
- Videos to help you dive deeper into each chapter
- A fully searchable electronic version of the book so you can start reading the book today
- 3 template documents designed to help you create BAS standards, evaluate different BAS solutions, and address any and all IT concerns on your projects
So start your new year off right with my new book on building automation systems.
In encourage you to click on the link above and read just a few of the many reviews from readers of my book.
Have a great 2017!